The 2017 Apocalypse 50 costs £38, The Apocalypse 100 costs just £48
Beyond Marathon events are very popular, and sell out. Book early and don’t miss out. For 2017 events, we won’t be operating a wait list for our events. We will overbook the event by 20% to cater for inevitable withdrawals and ‘no shows’. If you successfully register, you are guaranteed a place on the start line. If you find all entries are sold out, please don’t email us to ask to go on a wait list that doesn’t exist! Book early!
To keep prices down, from 2017 we are making all entries modular, so you only pay for the memento’s that you want them (optional: medal, T-shirt, tracking).
All entries include:
- Custom route map
- Insured event with paramedic support
- Electronic Timing (Beyond Marathon RaceTimer Pro)
- Comprehensive Participant guide – sent one month before the event
- The Apocalypse 50 features a central HQ; which is essentially a 16-hour non-stop buffet, including hot food!
- The Apocalypse 100 includes food and drinks at 10 checkpoints for the duration of event
- We are well known for great food at checkpoints. You won’t go hungry!
- Experienced Race Director of more than 25 ultras
Optional Items are:
- Race Medal £5.00
- Apocalypse Technical T-shirt £16.00
- Race Drone GPS Tracker hire £12.00
Enter the Apocalypse 50 or Apocalypse 100
Assuming the events do not sell out before (quite likely), the entry price will increase on January 1st 2017
- Refunds more than one month before either event are less just 8% to cover card transaction fees
- No charge for deferrals, if notified more than one month before the event
- No refunds or deferrals possible within the last month before either event
- You can privately sell your entry to someone else, up to one week before either event, for no extra charge.