This event is a 100% profit fundraiser for The Brain Tumour Charity
Event Places are extremely limited, and this event sells out!
£22 Half Marathon
- GPS Tracker Hire from RaceDrone [New for 2018]
- Half Marathon and Marathon Award Medal – for 13 or 26 mile finish
- Ultra Distance Medal – colour coded award for 50 mile finish
- Finish before 4am: Pitch Black (Black) – or top 15%
- Finish 4:00 to 6 am: Near Dark (Gold) – next 25%
- Finish 5:00 to sunrise: Twilight (Silver) – next 25%
- Finish after sunrise: Daylight (Bronze – remaining competitors)
- Insured event with medical support
- RFID Electronic Chip Timing
- Certificate emailed after the event
- Custom Ordnance Survey map, highlighting the route
- Snacks and drinks at all manned CPs
- Snacks and drinks after the event [bring a mug!)
- Participation in an atmospheric, fun, as well as tough event
We strongly recommend that competitors travelling from outside the area do arrange accommodation, because you will be very tired after finishing the event, which would make driving home straight away potentially unsafe. So, arrange a lift, or use public transport if you do not book accommodation.
Full refund before September 29th (less only £5). Race Merchandise cannot be refunded if you cancel after July 29th as we order it 3 months in advance.