Event Places are limited, and this event sells out!
- £19 Half Marathon
- £32 Marathon
- £38 Ultramarathon
- Half Marathon and Marathon Award Medal – for 13 or 26 mile finish
- Ultra Distance Medal – colour coded award for 50 mile finish
- Finish before 4am: Pitch Black (Black) – or top 15%
- Finish 4:01 to 6 am: Near Dark (Gold) – next 25%
- Finish 6:01 to sunrise: Twilight (Silver) – next 25%
- Finish after sunrise: Daylight (Bronze – remaining competitors)
- Insured event with medical support
- Electronic Chip Timing. Beyond Marathon Race Timer Pro
- Tea/Coffee before the event
- Custom Ordnance Survey map, highlighting the route
- Snacks and drinks at all manned CPs
- Breakfast and drinks after the event, at the National Trust Café HQ
- Participation in an atmospheric, fun, as well as tough event
- Optional GPS tracker hire is available for only £10 (normally £15 + postage)
We strongly recommend that competitors travelling from outside the area do arrange accommodation, because you will be very tired after finishing the event, which would make driving home straight away potentially unsafe. So, arrange a lift, or use public transport if you do not book accommodation.
Full refund before September 29th (less only £5 to cover card fees). Race Merchandise cannot be refunded if you cancel after July 29th as we order it 3 months in advance.