The cost for the event is either £25 without coach travel. It is £29 with coach. No booking fee to pay this year. You can opt for a medal, T-shirt, or tracker as an option.
There is no Millennium Way Back event in 2019, which effectively halves capacity. This event may sell out even faster than normal. There is no wait list on any of our events. Once places are gone, they are gone.
Register for March 3rd 2019 The Millennium Way
Coach travel is an option. If required, when you book you choose the Burton option, or instead choose not to have coach travel and meet us at the start line. Once booked onto either event, you cannot change the place your collect your race pack (number and chip). There are no exceptions to this. Whichever you choose when you book is where your number and timing chip will be collected on event day.
Your booking includes:
- Electronic chip timing from http://eventracetiming.co.uk/
- Selection of food drink at CP’s
- Snacks and drinks at the finish
- Finishers certificate emailed to you after the event
- Optional T-shirt can be purchased when booking (£15.50)
- Optional medal can be purchased when booking (£5.50)
- Experienced race director, over 50 races
- Optional GPS tracking with Race Drone can be reserved for a 50% discount (only when booking £7.50)
- Paramedic support
There are showers and changing facilities at Burton Leisure Centre (Millennium Way), but no showers at Newport (Millennium Way Back). The Burton venue charges £1.30 to use showers, payable directly to them on the day, for their use.