The cost for the event is either £24 without coach travel, or £28 with coach, plus Eventbrite’s booking fee. You can opt for a medal, T-shirt, or tracker as an option.
Note: You cannot change from the coach to no-coach option (or vice-versa) after booking
Register for March 20th 2018 The Millennium Way (opens September 2017)
Register for April 28th 2018 The Millennium Way (opens September 2017)
- Coach travel is an option in. You can choose to get the coach , or instead don’t have coach travel and meet us at the start line
- Electronic chip timing from http://eventracetiming.co.uk/
- Selection of food drink at CP’s
- Snacks and drinks at the finish
- Finishers certificate emailed to you after the event
- Optional T-shirt can be purchased when booking (£15.00)
- Optional medal can be purchased when booking (£5.00)
- Optional GPS tracking with Race Drone can be reserved when booking (£10.00)
- Paramedic support
There are showers and changing facilities at Burton Leisure Centre (Millennium Way), but no showers at Newport (Millennium Way Back). The Burton venue charges £1.30 to use showers, payable directly to them on the day, for their use.
Refund Policy: Race Entry fee will be refunded less only £5, if requested more than a month before the event. Within the last month, you can transfer your entry at no cost to someone else via logging into eventbrite.com and making the name change yourself.
Refunds cannot be given for medals and T-shirts, unless cancelled 12 weeks in advance, as these are ordered 12 weeks before the event and shipped via sea.