Register for March 1st 2020 Millennium Way
Coach travel is an option. If required, Coose the Burton option. If no coach is needed choose “no coach meet at Newport start line”.
Once booked onto either ticket type, you cannot change the ticket type later. You must collect your race pack (number, tracker and chip) and the place stated on your ticket. There are no exceptions to this.
- Two Ticket Types:
- £28.50: No coach travel – Meet at the start line in Newport
- £32.50: Coach Travel included from Shobnall
Your booking also includes:
- [New for 2020] Race Drone GPS Tracker and Electronic RFID chip timing from www.racedrone.net
- Selection of food drink at CP’s
- Snacks and drinks at the finish
- Finishers certificate emailed to you after the event
- Optional T-shirt can be purchased when booking (£15.50)
- Optional medal can be purchased when booking (£5.50)
- Experienced race director, over 70 races
- Paramedic support
There are showers and changing facilities at Burton Leisure Centre (Millennium Way), but no showers at Newport (Millennium Way Back). The Burton venue charges £1.30 to use showers, payable directly to them on the day, for their use.
This event is non-refundable, and you cannot defer, but you can sell your place privately up to 2 weeks before the event. There is no admin fee associated to transfer. Once you have sold the place, you are responsible for changing the particiapnt details to the new person on the Etchrock system. You must ensure the person you sell it to is aware they cannot collect their ticket anywhere other than the place the ticket states (i.e Newport or Shobnall, whichever you originally purchased). Places advertised on the Beyond Marathon Community Facebook page usually change hands very quickly.