Entries open in February !
This event always sells out very quickly. We don’t operate waitlists for any events. Once the race sells out, the only way to buy a place is to buy from a participant who can’t make it (usually via the Beyond Marathon Community Facebook page)
Important: After booking, your ticket cannot be transferred the other start location (Disley or Kidsgrove). In the past, some entrants exploited this as a back door to gaining an entry after their primary choice of registration location sells out, then emailed to say “we will meet you a start / finish instead”. You can’t do this. Your race number will be automatically delivered to the place you elect to register when you book. Disley numbers will not be handed out at Kidsgrove, or vice versa. You can’t participate without a race number! We require photo ID at registration.
- Pay £27, Register in Disley (finish). A coach will take you from Disley to Kidsgrove (limited to 150 )
- Pay £23, Register in Kidsgrove (start). You provide your own transport to/from start and finish. Limited 50 places only
If you want a place, book it now! Geat value for money. It includes:
- Electronic Chip Timing
- Food and drink at CP’s
- Drinks and refreshment at the finish!
- Finishers Certificate emailed to you afterwards
- Optional medal – £5.50
- Optional T-shirt – £15.50
- Note: If you want either, Medals and Shirts must be ordered when you register.
- Optional GPS tracking from Race Drone with a dedicated tracker is £7.50 you collect at registration (50% discount)
This event is non-refundable, and you cannot defer, but you can sell your place privately up to 2 weeks before the event. There is no admin fee associated to transfer. Places advertised on the Beyond Marathon Community Facebook page usually change hands very quickly. Once you have sold your place, send us an email containing the new runner’s:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Running Club
- Any medical issues we need to know about